Color Chart - Click for larger image. Pop-ups must be enabled.
Magnet Car Sign Style 3
Magnetic Signs - The 24 inches wide x 18 inches tall size is our best seller!
Magnetic signs are sold in pairs (2 signs). When you add the quantity of 1 to your cart you will receive 1 pair (2 signs).
Prices are per pair (2 magnetic car signs - one for each side of your vehicle).
Choose magnetic sign style and letter style from above image. Standard magnetic signs have a white background.
For proper installation magnetic signs must be afixed to smooth, flat or gently curved metallic surfaces (i.e. no air pockets)
Our professional designers will layout your car sign the best way possible. If a proof is desired please note during the ordering process. All proofs will be emailed to the address provided at Check-Out.
Magnet Car Sign Care Instructions:
Storing Flexible Magnet
- When not using flexible magnetic sheet, keep it in a clean, dry place.
- Store rolled stock on end to keep it from developing flat spots.
- Store rolled sign material on with printed or vinyl side out.
- Stack flat material on a level surface. Avoid placing objects (such as cartons) on top that could damage the face; do not stack with magnetic sides facing each other.
Preparing Magnetic-Receptive Surfaces
- Before affixing magnetic sheet to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured (hardened).*
- Clean the metallic surface and the magnet with mild detergent.
- Wipe with a soft cloth or allow to dry.
*(approximate curing times: paint-90 days; clear coat-60 days: wax-2 days.)
Applying Flexible Magnet
- Before aplying, test all inks and paints used on the magnet for adhesion and solvent compatibility.
- If possible, afix to smooth, flat or gently curved metallic surfaces.
- Make sure the entire magnet is flat against metal surface (i.e., no air pockets).
- If you place the magnet in the wrong position, completely remove the magnet from the surface and reaffix. Do not pull the magnet across the surface, or it may stretch due to the resistance caused by the high magnetic strength.
- Avoid use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automoblie hoods), temperatures exceeding 160º F (71º C) or temperatures below -15º F (-26º C). Exposure to cold weather will make the magnet more brittle so use caution when handling.
- Be aware that long-term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight( such as vehicles) can result in uneven fading of the surface because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultra-violet rays.
- Avoid use on non-metallic body fillers, simulated wood grain siding and repainted surfaces.
Cleaning Flexible Magnet
- To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particulary on outdoor applications), remove the magnet at regular intervals. Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent: wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry. (For vehicle-mounted signs, remove and clean DAILY.
- After waxing and polishing, allow 2 days for wax to cure before applying magnets.